25 Interesting facts related to Nature and Human Body.

 Interesting facts about Nature and Human Body.

Nature as well as human body is full of fascinating facts. Like 
Which is the smallest cell in human body? Which is the biggest internal organ? Which is the biggest cell?
and much more. 

Here I am gonna tell you few Interesting and random facts about Nature and Human Body. 

# FACT 1

Cornea in the only part in Human Body which do not have a direct blood supply. 
It gets oxygen directly from Air. 

# FACT 2

Your skull is made up of 29 different bones.

# FACT 3

The largest cell in the body is the female egg and the smallest is the male sperm.

# FACT 4

During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.

# FACT 5

The study of beauty of humans is called kalology. 

# FACT 6

The fastest nervous speed is 532 km per hour. 

# FACT 7

At the time of creation of life there was no oxygen. 

# FACT 8
The internal area of lungs of human is 93 sq. metre which is 40 times of the external area of human body. 

# FACT 9

Inside body approximately 150 lakh cells are destroyed every second. 

# FACT 10

The Small Intestine is the biggest internal organ.The length of small intestine is approximately 7 metre with the diameter of 2.5 Cm. 

# FACT 11

The quantity of blood in human body is 7% of total body weight. 

# FACT 12

Everyday blood in Body of human carries approximately 350 litre of oxygen to cells of body out of this 97% is carried by hemoglobin and remaining 3% is circulated by blood plasma. 

# FACT 13

The longest cell is neurone. 

# FACT 14

The biggest cell is the egg of an ostrich. An ostrich egg weighs from 3.5 to 5 pounds and is about 6 inches long and 5 inches wide.

# FACT 15

The longest plant in plant Kingdom 'Sequoia gigentia' which is 120 metres in height. This is also called Redwood of California. 

# FACT 16

The Smallest plant is Zamia pygmaea. 

# FACT 17

Plant with largest leaf is Victoria Regia is an aquatic plant which is found in West Bengal in India. 

# FACT 18

The largest fruit is Lodoicea. This is also called double coconut. This is found in Kerala in India. 

# FACT 19

The smallest flower in the world is wolfia its diameter is 0.1 millimetre. 

# FACT 20

The largest flower in the world is Rafflesia arnoldii.

# FACT 21

Cobra is the only snake which make nest. 

# FACT 22

The Smallest Mammal is Shrew. 

# FACT 23

Every Nucleus in Human body has 6 feet long DNA.

# FACT 24

In an adult human 25% of the bones are present in the feet.

#FACT 25

The study of Dreams is called Oneirology. 

As a matter of fact, an average person experiences three to five dreams per night. Some individuals, however, have more active brains – dreaming as much as 7 episodes every night.

These are a few facts related to Nature and Human Beings. 

That's all in this article. 

Thank you. 


Post a comment

0 Comments